Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 0 - Brampton - Preparations



        So today is the day. I am leaving for my cruise to Iceland and the Norwegian fjords on the Azamara Journey. I am going to try and update this blog every day with all my stories and pictures. Unfortunately I don't know how the internet will be on the ship so there may be a few late posts. I am sure no one will mind.

        At this moment I am doing my final bits of laundry, Organizing all of my electronics, and confirming I have done everything that needs doing. All that is left now is to call my credit card company to inform them of where I will be going and to check-in online with Air Canada. I am really looking forward to getting on the plane and relaxing. Its been such a busy week getting ready for this trip I haven't had a moment to sit back and get excited for it.

        That's all for now. I hope to have some time later at the airport bar to write something with more substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment